Sunday, October 10, 2021

Trader Joe's New Pumpkin Flavored Stuff 2021

Trader Joe's puts out new fall-themed items each year and my co-worker brought a couple of them to the break room table. 

Pumpkin Blondie Brownies

I’m not a huge fan of cake, but I’m a sucker for spice cake. After tasting this TJ's product that is labeled as a brownie, I will argue that I had some of the best spice cake I've had in a long time and it was cut into brownie-like squares. I’m not clear about the pumpkin flavor, but the combination of warm spices formed a delicious, yummy and moist melt-in-your-mouth spice cake. The cake had the perfect amount of sweetness to balance with the icing and white chocolate chips. Pecans added a crunch. These so-called brownies are delicious and dangerous!

Pumpkin Spiced teeny tiny Pretzel

These tiny pretzels have a yogurt-flavored coating, which is sprinkled with bits of crushed pumpkin seeds that are sweetened. I tasted pumpkin spice, but it wasn’t the nice, warm spices smoothly blended that made the brownie yummy. The pretzels had a more artificial taste and, quite frankly, an unpleasant mouthfeel. Maybe if I were more of a sweetened pretzel person these would work for me, but they don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment